Tez Talks Q&A // Series 2 – Episode 7 (Teresa talks Life, Relaxation Music & Work / Life Balance)
Welcome back folks!!! Can you believe we’re already up to episode #7 of Tez Talks Q&A Series 2! We’re so excited to have you back for today’s episode and want to give the biggest shout out to everyone who contributed a question (this week’s episode is jam packed with loads of information thanks to your wonderful questions – 5 questions are answered today!!), as well as tuning in every week, subscribing, leaving comments, sending emails and sharing your support for the series. We hope you enjoy today’s episode and it gives you inspiration or information to help you with where you’re at in your journey.
In today’s episode, #7, Teresa answers the following questions;
– How do you feel you have become the woman you are today? How has your life from childhood to adulthood molded and shaped you into becoming your current self? How different are you today than your younger self? How and where do you see yourself growing and changing in the future?
– Do you listen to music to relieve stress? If so, what kind of music?
– How do you cope with work/life balance? For example, filming but also spending time with family?
– Can you describe your fans and our YZL community in one word?
– What is your favorite place on Earth and why?