My friend (Hi Kate if you’re reading!) shared this recipe with me upon request and I love it. Again a super simple recipe I am positive all will be able to recreate.
Ingredients For Salad:
· 1 cup of quinoa cooked and cooled
· 2 green onions finely chopped
· 1 can of chick peas drained
· Half a red pepper diced
· 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
· ~1/4 cup half a block of feta crumbled
Combine ingredients gently in a large bowl
Ingredients for dressing:
· 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
· 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
· 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
· 8-10 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
· Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a jar, shake and pour over prepared quinoa salad.
Now take a bite and savor the refreshing delicious taste!
Ilhaam Jiwaji is an avid reader, candle lover, extremely Harry Potter obsessed, and is in her first year of university studying Sciences. She hopes to move towards her goal of a healthier mind, body and lifestlye this year.