We’re feeling incredibly excited to have the lovely Jess from JS Health with us over the next few weeks, sharing some of her favorite (healthy!) dessert recipes…including one from her new book, stay tuned!! Jess has just released her second book and it’s already making its mark within the health and wellness realm: Living The Healthy Life; an 8 week plan for letting go of unhealthy dieting habits and find a balanced approach to life, food and weight. If you haven’t read our interview with Jess yet, check that our first here, she discusses all things health, wellness, nutrition and of course, her fab new book! Without holding you back from this delicious chocolate mousse any longer, we’ll hand it over to Jess so you can get into the kitchen and indulging in this mouth-watering recipe that is quite literally a piece of cake to make! And stay tuned over the next few weeks as we drop a couple more recipes from the JS Health kitchen!
Omg you guys… I think I might have just created my new favourite dessert. This is a version of my Chocolate Skin Glow Mousse from Book 2 (you can find it here) and is made with the most clean ingredients! Took me 5 minutes in the kitchen and it tastes INCREDIBLE. Nutella fans – this is for you!
Healthy Nutella Mousse
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2-3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 small pinches of Himalayan salt
- 3 dates, pitted
- Raspberries, crushed nuts and cacao for topping
- Add all ingredients (except the toppings) into a blender or food processor. Blend or pulse until nice and smooth, adding a little more coconut milk until it reaches mousse-like consistency.
- Spoon the mousse into four bowls or one large serving bowl.
- Sprinkle topping ingredients over the mousse and serve.
This mousse keeps well in the fridge for up to 2 days so can be made in advance if you like.