Who doesn’t love ice-cream? Especially when it’s actually good for you and not laden with nasties – yes, you heard correctly, ice-cream that is good for you. Typically, ice-cream is associated as being unhealthy, filled with rich ingredients, artificial colors and flavours, high in calories and bad fats…definitely a ‘sometimes food. Whilst there are now more and more amazing healthy brands on the market that are cutting out so many of the bad elements associated with traditional ice-cream, it’s even better when you can create at home. If you haven’t checked out @lulusdreamtown on Instagram yet, well let’s just say you are missing out on a whole lot of drool-worthy, mouth-watering goodness!! Lulu invents the most amazing creations that are not only aesthetically pleasing to the eye, but without any nasties, proving that good food can look and taste amazing! Today she is sharing her dreamy pink and white ice-cream recipe with us!
1 handful of frozen berries
1 Tbsp of dried raspberry powder
1 tsp of dried strawberry powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp vanilla protein powder (vegan)
1 Tbsp coconut butter
1. Peel the bananas, but them and freeze them overnight.
2. Once they are frozen, take them out and put half of them in a blender.
3. Add all ingredients for the white ice-cream in a blender and blend it until you have ice-cream.
4. Put it in a bowl and do the same thing with your berry ice.
5. Put both of those ice-creams in a jar or a bowl and add toppings (more berries, coconut flakes..)
You can find more of Lulu’s recipes, check out her YouTube channel and purchase her e-book filled with so many more amazing, mouth-watering and beautiful creations here:
YouTube: Lulus Dreamtown
E-book: Lulus Sweet and Vegan Bites