YZL Meet Ups

This topic contains 50 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  Jess89 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Danielle Cox
    Participant

Hey guys! Hope you’re all having a wonderful day!

I’m posting this to see where everyone is from? I’m from the UK. Any other UK YZLers here? I think it would be great to start meet ups, maybe exchanging numbers and stuff, hanging out and talking with all you like minded people.

It would be great for us all to find inspiration from each other ✨

βœŒπŸ»οΈπŸ’•

hiddenkearney
    Participant

Long Island New York here, and consumed by my children πŸ˜“πŸ˜€ most of the time, so I’ll usually be hidden as my name refers. haha but I’ll always be found here! Best wishes to all

SrinidhiB
    Participant

Hi Guys.

I think that’d be wonderful too. But everyone here is from different parts of the world. While that is a fantastic thing, it’s going to be slightly hard for meetups. Anyway it would be fun to exchange numbers and talk with like minded people.

Have a nice day.

ZeddNZero
    Participant

Hi Danielle, that’s a great idea. i’m from the UK too. if there are a few more of us then it would be cool to meet up some time…

bridominowski
    Participant

Texas in the USA here!

Vivi
    Participant

Hi!
    I’m currently living in the UK as well! Would be lovely to find some like-minded people. πŸ™‚

Have a wonderful day wherever you are πŸ™‚

Danielle Cox
    Participant

It’s great to see a few UK YZLers here! Hello! I understand it’s hard to find time or a place convenient enough to meet up but maybe we’ll make it happen!

For now, if any of you are on Twitter or Instagram, feel free to find me on there; we can message and talk.

@DaniJaneCox on Twitter and daniellejanecox on Instagram.

Hope to see you there πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

stacieharp
    Participant

Oklahoma Here!

Lil hippie
    Participant

I love the idea! Any YZLers in southern california?? We could do fun meet ups at the beach, or hiking, etc. πŸ™‚

Taylor Watson
    Participant

From Idaho in the US… would love to travel to meet some inspiring souls… yoga? tea? meditation anyone?
    Though I know it’s hard to meet so lets all keep up either on this website, or on other social media!

facebook link if anyone is interested: facebook.com/taylor.watson.33865
    Instagram: taylorwats_n

hannahnicole
      Participant

So it’s been like a year but I’m in college in Montana and thinking about going through Idaho during winter break if you’re still interested?

Liz Berry
    Participant

Im in Australia here.
    Instagram- inozwithliz

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Liz Berry.

SrinidhiB
    Participant

Hello again,
    Here are my social media links if anyone is interested :

Instagram : srinidhibargavi

Twitter : @BargaviSrinidhi

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010913707313&ref=br_rs

hiddenkearney
    Participant

Instagram: hiddenkearney

Fernanda Dughman
    Participant

Hi, Im Fernanda, Im from Santiago, Chile. 19 years old. here is my socials medias if you want to talk (and also would be great to practice my english hahah )

instagram: @ferdugh

twitter: @ferdugh

facebook: fernanda dughman

KieraM
    Participant

Hello everyone. ☺☺ I’m from Maine, anyone else from the New England area? Just curious. πŸ˜‰

jh1987
      Participant

Hi! I am also from Maine! Would love to set up a YZL meet up in the future πŸ™‚ Hope all is well!

jh1987
      Participant

Im also from Maine! – opps already responded once!

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  jh1987.

Juliannadiggs
    Participant

Hey everyone, my name is julianna and I currently live in Huntingtun beach(by LA) California USA and wanted to have a meet up. I was thinking on the beach would be a fun place to talk maybe meditate a little.

kanki
    Participant

Hi everyone! My name’s Kanki from Thailand, I’m currently situated in Bahrain but will be moving to Savannah, Georgia, US in a couple of months. Lovely to meet you all πŸ™‚

Instagram: @kankiii_

xx

izzrock20
    Participant

Hey everyone, im Izzy from NYC if there are any other New Yorkers here.

Katie
    Participant

Hi everyone! I am from Washington State and I would love to travel and meet new people as well as anyone living in Washington!

You can find me at-
    Email: Contact.Katie.N@gmail.com
    Instagram: kcn1_1

lucyrebecca
    Participant

Hey everyone πŸ™‚ is there anyone else from Auckland, New Zealand? Wish I could meet every single person on here! You all seem so kind and lovely πŸ™‚ xx

hannahnicole
      Participant

Hey πŸ™‚ I am in New Zealand, but quite a bit further south – I’m closer to Wellington. Still, it’s nice to know there’s someone else here from such a beautiful country πŸ™‚

melody
      Participant

Dunedin, new zealand – I was hoping I wasn’t the only New Zealander on here! πŸ™‚ Nice to meet you guys!

ashraf
      Participant

hi hannahnicole ,i;m from the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan its far away from your country but my country is sunny most the time of the year,your country is very
      nice i saw many pictures and its wonderful people and nature and favourite dishes like Māori hāngī and Fish and Chips..

my email is ashraf.abuhantash@yahoo.com in case if you would like share our cultures,,ashraf

andreamichele
    Participant

Hello everyone! I am currently in California! Anyone else in Cali? A meetup sounds fun!

Instagram: andreamichelesimmons
    Twitter: tamdiary

Lieke
    Participant

Hiya πŸ™‚

Im Lieke from Germany. I going to spend my next year traveling around Australia and New Zealand and I would like to meet some like-minded people. You all are so kind and warm hearted and Id like to talk with every single one of you. Maybe we can make a group on Twitter or Facebook to keep in touch.
    If anyone want to talk here are my social media:

Twitter @liekerie
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009898877614
    Instagram: elysianenthusiast

Nice to meet you all
    Love and light
    Lieke

momedeiros
    Participant

Hello beautiful people!

Monique here from Toronto, Canada. If anyone comes through the city, reach out! Looking forward to seeing this community grow!

instagram: @momedeirosart

Cheers and love!
    xxo

helloashleyberry
    Participant

Hi All! I’m in Los Angeles and would love to organize a meeting in this area! Please feel free to connect with me on social media as well! Instagram: @helloashleyberry
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/helloashleyberry/ Twitter and Snapchat: @helloashberry Website: http://www.helloashleyberry.com xoxo

Roberta from Milan
    Participant

Hi to everybody from Milano, Italy ! Hope to read soon about you.

Alyssa
    Participant

Hello from Connecticut! I’d love to come to a meet up in the New England area πŸ™‚

jh1987
      Participant

Hi there! I’m in Maine and would also be up for a New England meet up!!

Bree
    Participant

San Diego here!

valerievinos
    Participant

San Diego here too!! Insta: valerievinos

Jennanolten
    Participant

Hey everybody! I know the chance is Small but is there anyone here from the Netherlands as well?:)

cass_187
    Participant

Hi! My name is Cassie, and I’m from Elkhart, Indiana.

Hillary
    Participant

Hello! Hillary from Texas USA here!

stacieharp
      Participant

I’m originally from Texas. I live one hour from Wichita Falls.

fayeday
    Participant

Hey Zen Life community, greetings from Ottawa CANADA!

jesslyn
    Participant

Hi everyone I’m from Indonesia. Nice to meet you all!
    I have found this web several years ago and recently just check this whole new page layouts
    I’m really enthusiast with this inspiring communities from every part of world.
    Looking forward for any updates πŸ˜‰

Feel free to connect with my social media
    instagram: jesslynmichels

cheers,
    jess

CarlinaMaria
    Participant

Currently in Boulder, CO.
    Still very new in this journey of Spiritual Health, would love any and all communication from anyone! Please feel free to message me on Social Media!
    Instagram @carlinaamariaa

MandyHiro
    Participant

Hello beautiful souls! I am 20 and I am from Utah USA!! Would love to connect with some new people:) it’s always nice to have positivity and beauty all around ourselves ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

nick19
    Participant

Hello YZL. greetings from Philippines. I am Nick would love to meet you guys and communicate. We can create a facebook group for us. feel free to contact me.
    fb: https://www.facebook.com/domskii19
    twitter: https://twitter.com/domdelacruz7

ashraf
    Participant

Hi Danielle..i’m from the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.i like to meet new people.new cultures,sharing our hobbies..

my e mail is ashraf.abuhantash@yahoo.com

jemmamonique
    Participant

Hey all, Im Australian but currently living in Yorkshire, UK! You can add me on instagram: jemmamonique
    Maybe we could start a facebook page to connect on? Xx

jemmamonique
    Participant

I created a facebook page if anyone wants to connect over there. πŸ™‚ xo
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/847732135329288/

danielle
    Participant

Hi everyone, I have JUST come across this amazing site and am always keen to meet up with Like Minded souls. I am from Mount Barker, South Australia, I am 31 years old with 3 kiddies. Cooper has just turned 9, Hunter is 7 and Harmony is 2. I am married to an amazing man, we had our 10yr wedding anniversary back in April. He’s been a gift to me! I have been on an incredible healing journey for 10 years now, which is now my life… to heal my soul to set myself and darling children free of the programs of the past to a beautiful future. I am passionate about God, the energies of the universe and believe we are ALL here to walk this earth for a purpose. Im a passionate spiritual reader, learner, healer and wish to share this life with others on this path. Let me know, as I know the universe always brings the right people together at the right time. Much love Danielle

Satingo
    Participant

Hi there!
    Wish everyone good.
    Sunny peninsula Crimea in the Black Sea. Simferopol.
    Alex 37 y.o.
    My Facebook
    My twitter
    My Vk
    Some of my photos

Libby
    Participant

Minnesota here.

Not on social media for personal use.
    Except Pinterest. I love Pinterest. You can find me under Libby C (its a picture of me knitting)

I am a writing coach and editor – if you love creative writing you can find my business on twitter @WritingCoachSWS

Jess89
    Participant

I’m in the US. πŸ™‚ A Des Moines, Iowa girl to be exact. I’d love to connect with others. πŸ™‚ Instagram and occasional book blog : BirdBooksandCoffee

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jess89.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.