Satingo (Aleksandr) My Zen Life

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Satingo 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Satingo
    Participant

Today is my 13507 birthday!
    Yeah, it’s birthday, instead of year of birth. I can’t be completely sure how many years I have been fulfilled. Imperfection of the current system of chronology. But I see the morning sun above my head and this allows me to rejoice another day on this planet. Besides, I just got tired of waiting for a whole year for my birthday, now I’m celebrating it every day.

Satingo
    Participant

Today I realized that I completely distanced myself from the political show called “Victory Day”. I was not at all interested in mass festivities with military paraphernalia, military parades and other propaganda. I hope that weapons will never be needed for us and our descendants. I will try every day to show children how beautiful life is and all life on earth.

Satingo
    Participant

I’m high.. watching my little chick DD plays.. on a background plays magic Kiwanuka 🙂

myFilm

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Satingo.

Satingo
    Participant

We all family started to drink wheatgrass grown by our own hands 🙂
    wheatgrass

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Satingo.

Satingo
    Participant

It suddenly became cold outside,
    But in the heart still warm,
    Regardless of everything I hear birds singing,
    And slight smile is still playing on my lips 🙂

Satingo
    Participant

Began to study SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics). In the beginnings, as always, it looks extremely confusing and difficult. But with this thing I can create truly amazing web applications. It’s almost a magic! And I love the magic! 🙂 After the first collision, you need to recover a little, calm your breathing and look impartially. In the depth, as always, everything is simple.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Satingo.

Satingo
    Participant

I did a good job this week, physically and mentally. I feel a slight sense of satisfaction. I think that it’s possible now, with a quiet soul, to dedicate to the weekend for my beloved people 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.