Passion

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Satingo 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Hello YZL peeps, any help in relation to this would be wonderful. I have been trying to set goals / intentions in relation to my life. If someone were to ask the me the question – what aspect of your life would you like to see improve / provide you with happiness? Easy! The answer would be career – I have chosen a career out of fear and although I am grateful to have work and money coming in, I find this job sucks the life out of me. I have no passion and drive – although I am constantly working and giving this job my all – I feel like something is missing and a sense of forces accompanies the feelings of frustration and uneasiness. I would like to wake up on Monday with a feeling of excitement – not dread and exhaustion before the day has started. I want to feel passionate about something – truly passionate. Problem: I don’t know what I want to do. I have never known what I wanted to do. What I “want to be when I grow up”. I am lost – where do I go from here? I am worried about selecting another career, working towards that career and ultimately ending up in the back in the situation I find myself now – lost, uncertain and unhappy (work-wise). Any tips on how to get started? How do find my passion? Where do I start?

Thanks in advance my YZL tribe !
    E

Satingo
    Participant

Hi!
    You just have a lot of free time for these thoughts.
    Now just incredible opportunities for learning. And if you could write this post, then you have everything you need for self-study, start by opening Google and type the first thing that comes to your mind and continue… you will find your passion when studying something, no matter what it is, that interests you so much that you will lose track of time. For you it will simply cease to exist… Dive deep and do not forget to breathe. 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.